What shall I do if the water meters, electrical energy meters or Diaphragm gas meters are not accurate ?


If you found unusual readings of the water meter, electrical energy meter or Diaphragm gas meters of your house, you may complaint by telephone or letter to the responsible public utility organizations, such as the Power Company, Water Company or Gas Company to make sure that the abnornmal readings are not resulted from leaking or other problems.If you are not satisfied with the result of on-site checks conducted by the public utility organizations, you may apply, in written by providing on-site check results of the public utility organizations, to the BSMI or its Branches, for appraisal of disputes.We will arrange for testing of the accuracy of the measuring instruments and will inform related parties of the results.Application for appraisal of disputes requires payment of fees.

  • 編修日期:2019/03/26
  • 上稿單位:第四組第三科
更新日期: 2020年6月1日