Enter to go center

Bureau of Standards, Metrology & Inspection, M.O.E.A., R.O.C. LOGO

引領產業發展 保護消費權益



What shall I do if the water meters, electrical energy meters or diaphragm gas meters are not accurate?

  • Date:2023/09/28
  • Hits:529

If you found unusual readings of the water meter, electrical energy meter or diaphragm gas meter of your house, you may contact the responsible public utility organizations, such as the Power Company, Water Company or Gas Company directly by telephone or letter to make sure that the abnormal readings are not resulted from leaking or other problems. If you are not satisfied with the results of on-site checks conducted by the public utility organizations, you may write to the BSMI or its Branches for appraisal by providing the on-site check results of the public utility organizations. We will arrange for testing of the accuracy of the meter in question and will inform related parties of the results. Application for appraisal of disputes requires payment of fees.