Enter to go center

Bureau of Standards, Metrology & Inspection, M.O.E.A., R.O.C. LOGO

引領產業發展 保護消費權益



How to report a product that evades inspection or is of safety concerns?

  • Date:2023/09/28
  • Hits:634

Consumers who would like to report a product that may not comply with the regulations are invited to write to BSMI by using the Violation Reporting System (https://mas.bsmi.gov.tw/bsmi_masdmz/). Substantive information, including the name and e-mail address of the reporter, description of products in question, place of display (or web links), description of possible violations and supporting evidences, are required in order for the BSMI to process the case efficiently.